Saturday 24 December 2011

Another thing....

I got a new phone contract last week, and was offered a shiny new iPad 2 as a package deal with my contract. So I said "yes please", and thought, great, that's His Christmas present sorted out. Even though we'd agreed to only spend £50 on each other (as I'm broke) I knew he wouldn't stick to it. And I can already tell he hasn't There are 8 presents under the tree for me, which is about the same as last year, and last year he bought me a Macbook Air......
Anyway, I put the iPad away for him, pleased it was sorted. Then I got to thinking, why would I want to pay for a contract for 2 years when I don't know if I'm going to be with him in 2 weeks?! So I decided to keep it, maybe for myself, maybe not. But until I know what the New Year will bring, I'm keeping it locked away.... along with my ice-heart.......

No comments:

Post a Comment